A8-Series (ECO Type)
Pigment Preparation for Textile Printing
This eco type is environment-friendly and with high quality to meet the higher requirements on environment-protection and textile quality. It can be widely used and has very high ratio of performance-to-price. It is reliable and can be easily used for general purpose.
It is suitable for textile dying and printing. It can be used for roller printing, flat screen printing, rotary printing or spray printing. It can be printed on leather, wood, paper etc. And it also can be used as water-based coloring agent for interior-wall paint, cement, etc.
This pigment preparation is a type of low viscous liquid blended with pigments, wetting agent, emulsifying agent and water,etc.
wA wide spectrum of shade and bright-colored
wHigh color strength, fine particle and good disperse
wvery good fastnesses and chemical stability
wstable and reliable quality.
wStrictly control the banned harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, extractable heavy metals, aromatic amines, APEO, phthalates. And it has been tested and certified by internationally recognized institutes. It can meet the environmental requirements on textiles.
Package: 2 kgs/bottle, 6 bottles/carton:
20 kgs/iron drum, 30 kgs/plastic drum
wtake some pigment preparation and water, mix them into printing paste for thoroughly stirring, as the wanted color strength is obtained and then filter it. Stay it for a while till the air bubbles disapear before using.
wrecommended formulation(suitable for cotton printing)
Pigment preparation: 1-8%, binder: 15-25%, printing paste:80-70%
wprocess: printing→drying(100℃,2-3 minutes)→baking(130℃-150℃,1-2 minutes)
It should be stored in a well-ventilated, cool and dry place (0-40℃) away from light. The container must be sealed tightly after using and avoid contacting the air for a long time. It is recommended to filter the product before using. It also can be used by thorough stirring even settlement or delamination emerges after long time storage.
Quality guarantee: 24 months
1. the fastness of pigment printing depends on the quality and compatbility of binder,glue,fixing agent etc. It is recommended to stir the products thorourghly before using and seal the container immdiately after using.
2. prior to using, all the equipments and tools must be cleaned and make sure that all materials and additives are not included or contacted any unenvironmental materials.
3. For the colors of scarlet,orange,brown and yellow, the compatbility with printing paste is very important. The prints maybe fade after weeks, especially with light colors. It is recommended to select our F/HF series products, when this type of products cannot meet your requirements.
4. Because of the quality of some raw materials, some colors will react with thickener or printing paste leading to emerge flocculation. It is recommended carefully to select colors, e.g. to use A8505 Black instead of A8501 Black.
5. Since we can not predict or control your operational conditions, we suggest that you should do necessary sample tests to ensure that our products meet your requirements before use. Once you have started using our products, it is seen as acceptance of the quality of our products.
6. the above information is resulted from our standard technologies and experiments. It is only for your reference. Please consulting our sales person or technician before use. You can also visit our website www.si-li.com to acquire the latest information.